A brief history in photos. Now I have a face to go with the random ramblins.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
About Me

- Name: Nik Sushka
- Location: United States
I like people who think, argue, read, laugh, cry, and smile. That's pretty much the whole human race, and I usually enjoy meeting and learning from all of them. I always love to meet and learn from people who've stuck through the fight for social justice for more than a decade and can still smile about life. You are my inspiration. I also like climbing trees, bicycles, poetry, and cheese though not necessarily all at the same time. My current approach to life involves working against "dominant systems of meaning and their defining of reality and nature." In other words, I believe another world is possible...if we have faith and work together. My life philosophy: Try to be: Honest Loving Patient Humble Brave Just Generous I fail oh so often, but dang, sometimes, just briefly, I get 'em all at once...that's usually right before I do something really, really stupid. Then, I try again.
Previous Posts
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home